Drag and Drop question

Jun 27, 2019

Good morning,

Trying to build a quiz slide where i have 4 correct and 4 incorrect answers, the chart on the right side will grow as they fill the drag and drop zone on the right side, is there any way to do the following:

When they add 1 correct anwer only 1 arrow will change state (with an state with a larger arrow) and if they do the same with another answer another arrow will change state to a larger arrow (and i can do that easily) but, what if they start dragging the answer that makes the 4 arrow grow instead of the 1st one? is there any way that i can set it so the arrow will grow no matter the order they drag the answer to the drop location?

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/b7c4ae68-29f8-4cf3-9cd0-8b27d2444ad/review

Here is what i am talking about, correct answers are:
Supportive work environment
Experience
Ongoing targeted Professional Development
Ongoing training/mentoring

2 Replies
Jerry Beaucaire

You can use a variable to track the number of current correct answers. 

For each correct answer, increment this number by 1 when the object is dropped on the box.

Also, decrement the number by 1 when the object stops intersecting the target box. So the number can go up or down.

Then for the arrows, set up two triggers for each arrow to change the state to up or down:

1. For arrow1... up when variable >= to 1, down when variable 0
  2. For arrow2... up when variable >= to 2, down when variable <2
  3. For arrow3... up when variable >= to 3, down when variable <3
  4. For arrow4... up when variable =4, down when variable <4

That should work.

Fabio Montiel
Jerry Beaucaire

You can use a variable to track the number of current correct answers. 

For each correct answer, increment this number by 1 when the object is dropped on the box.

Also, decrement the number by 1 when the object stops intersecting the target box. So the number can go up or down.

Then for the arrows, set up two triggers for each arrow to change the state to up or down:

1. For arrow1... up when variable >= to 1, down when variable 0
  2. For arrow2... up when variable >= to 2, down when variable <2
  3. For arrow3... up when variable >= to 3, down when variable <3
  4. For arrow4... up when variable =4, down when variable <4

That should work.

Thank you so much Jerry, I got it working, I really appreciate your help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.