Drag and Drop Question

Mar 18, 2018

Hi there, I really need help on the following two issues I have with building a drag and drop question that need to calculate points for each, wrong or right drop you make. 1. Firstly - I managed to get this build built but have trouble with the over-all calculation of the question. 2. Secondly - I need the score to reflect the correct answers and on retry it should reset the results to Zero. However, I don’t get this function to work correctly (First get them all correct, then make a few mistakes and then go back and make another few mistakes and see how the score just add-on. If you have it correct all the time and press the reset button, then it works fine. Please see attached storyline360 file.

Many thanks for taking time helping me. Gerhard

3 Replies
Walt Hamilton

Since you do all the score calculating in the correct, incorrect, and review layers, you must begin each layer by setting the variable "Total" to 0 when the timeline for the layer starts. Variables maintain their contents until specifically changed by a trigger, so if you don't reset them, they just continue increasing. Be sure that the trigger to zero the total is first in the list.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.