Drag and Drop with Multiple Attempts and Retain answers after last attempt
Sep 27, 2017
I've read a lot on this forum about drag and drop but I haven't yet found the exact situation I'm in, so I'm hoping someone has an insight.
- I do not use the playbar - I have my own navigation buttons. (This becomes important later!)
- I have a drag and drop knowledge check.
- The learner has 2 chances to answer.
- When the learner clicks Continue on the Try Again layer, they jump to the start of the slide. Reset to initial state is checked. (This is the only way I can figure out how to reset the drag items)
- I have a variable (var_KCAnswered) that is assigned "TRUE" when the Continue button on either the Correct or Incorrect layer is clicked.
- Whenever the learner returns to this slide using the custom navigation buttons, if the var_KCAnswered is True, it displays a layer with back and forward buttons (rather than Submit) so they can continue navigating around the course.
My dilemma: I need to have the last answers they chose to display rather than having the slide reset.
Does anyone know if this is possible?