Drag items - Storyline 360

Jul 31, 2017

I would like to place a draggable text window on a page that is not a question page, but it seems the only way to create a draggable object is to convert the page to a freeform question page (and just not designate a drop target). 

Is there any reason why any/all my pages could not just be question pages, so as to have draggable items on the page?  Is there a downside to this?

3 Replies
Ron Price

Hey Daniel

Probably not a down-side.  You just would not be using all of the question features.  You can make something draggable without converting to a question. If you add a drag and drop or drag over trigger to an item, it becomes draggable.

I even used drag and drop here to move a large graphic around - http://www.thearticulatetrainer.com/how-can-learners-explore-a-larger-document-in-my-course/

Hope that helps

Brian Allen
Ron Price

You can make something draggable without converting to a question. If you add a drag and drop or drag over trigger to an item, it becomes draggable.

+1 to this. Possibly not as intuitive as it could be, but it's pretty cool how easily you can make just about anything draggable once you add the trigger.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.