Duplicating Multiple Choice Question Slides - States keep old text.
Can anyone else duplicate this problem?
- Create a multiple Choice Graded Question with 4 options
- Change hover state of radio button options to a different colour
- Change Left padding of the radio buttons option's shape to 20px
- Duplicate slide
- Enter new options on duplicate
- Preview duplicate slide, hover or select radio button options - Text from original slide set as state.
It's driving me nuts - is it just me?
I've basically had to start from the template and format paint* every radio button. I've tried setting my button format values as a default by right clicking-->Set as Default Radio button but that feature doesn't seem to work.
*Update: oh, it's format paining text from states as well, so basically i have to set the formatting on each individual option :/
Edit: the format painting issue seems to be a bug - If I use the selected radio button as the host of the formatting to be painted, it copies the selected state text to the target radio buttons. Annoying, but at least I can get around it.