Embedded video delayed start Storyline 360

Nov 06, 2020

Hello I have an issue with embed coded videos.  I'm using the Insert/Video/Video from Website function. I drop in the embed code from vimeo. When the video is viewed from our Cornerstone LMS the slide background is seen for a second or two before the video plays.  In the timeline the video is set to Align with playhead, Timing Start time is set to 0. Publish settings are HTML 5 Only. Quality is Optimized, SCORM 2004.  I have been using this method for over a year now but the last month has seen this delay on every project with embedded video. Also the videos play right away when viewed directly on vimeo.com and the embed code has the autoplay tag included.

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hello Keith!

It sounds like you're seeing this delay with your project in Cornerstone LMS. Are you running into the same issue when viewing the course in Review 360 or Web?

With your permission, we'll take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening. We'll delete it after troubleshooting.

You can upload it privately here: Support Upload Link
When you upload the file, we'll receive a notification. After reviewing the file, we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.