Embedding a Storyline 360 course using ScormCloud into a website

May 20, 2020

Hi,

I have published a Storyline 360 course (published to LMS). The website my company is  working on isn't SCORM-compliant as of now. So we're uploading the course to ScormCloud and embedding the ScormCloud link as an iFrame into the website to enable the users to view/test the course.

I'm not well-versed with coding so am finding it difficult to complete the following tasks:

a) We need to avoid the ScormCloud sign in page.

b) We want the course to be accessible on mobile and desktops for testing.

As of now, this is what I have been doing:

1. I upload the SCORM package on ScormCloud.

2. I update the Launch Behavior in ScormCloud to Frameset (SCO and Player Launch Type).

3. I click the Share>Invite>Private Invitation.

4. I copy the url and paste it along with the following code:

<iframe width="720" height="405" src=" https://cloud.scorm.com/sc/InvitationLaunch?userInvitationId=610ff23a-8fb4-49ee-bde8-adf7315143d8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. I embed this code into our website.

I have tried using the Public Invitation as well. While it lets me view the course, it doesn't get rid of the ScormCloud Sign in screen.

Can anyone please help me understand how to accomplish this?

Regards,

Divya

3 Replies
Vincent Scoma

Hi Divya,

Happy to help here! 

Another option that I hope will help is to Publish the course for Web Distribution. You can use this option to upload the published content to your web server, then embed the published content on a web page using an iframe. This article provides a great walkthrough on how to accomplish this here: 

Please let us know if you have any questions! 

Lauren Connelly

Hi Divya!

It sounds like you're hoping to remove the sign-in page in SCORM cloud.

Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to pull any reports or track information without a user signing in prior to taking a course. You'll always be prompted to sign into SCORM cloud prior to taking a course so that you can pull a learner's transcript.

Let me know if you have any questions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.