Engage Activities not workin in 360

Oct 20, 2017

After importing engage activities and publishing them in html5/flash option, they hang and do not work.  What can I do to correct this?

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Deb, sorry you're getting stuck! Did you import an Engage 360 interaction into Presenter 360? 

After publishing, did you test the output locally or on a web server/LMS?

• If you published for Web, try testing the output on Tempshare. 
  • If you published for LMS, try testing the output on SCORM Cloud

I'd be glad to help you with that testing, if you'd like. Simply create an Articulate Package, and attach it to a new thread comment! 

Deb Korbel

I don't think you're understanding the issue. I created the interaction to be published in Storyline360 - not Presenter360.

Once published in Storyline360 after importing it, the output freezes and does not run.

Deb
Deb Korbel l Talent Development
Technical Training Manager
Email: dkorbel@svb.com
O: 408 654-7775; M: 408 705-5788
Office Schedule: M-F 6AM-3PM

[logo-svb-block]

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks for clarifying that, Deb! So after publishing Storyline 360, where did you test the published output? Did you host it on a web server or a learning management system?

I'm happy to take a closer look at your file if you don't mind sharing it with me!

Note:  You can edit out your contact information from your post if you'd like!  Replying via email will include your signature.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.