Error When Publishing to Articulate 360

Sep 25, 2018

Trying to figure out if we have issues within our own IT Security or if there may be a larger issue recently in being able to Publish courses to Articulate 360 so we can share via Review.  Below is the error I am getting.  I am connected to the Internet, we have whitelisted URLs, our bandwidth has allowed in the past, Articulate 360 looks to be operational, and already troubleshooting with our Network Administrators.

"There was an error publishing your course to Articulate 360.  Please check your internet connection and try again."

Anyone else experiencing this, or have solutions in mind?

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jessica,

I don't see any reported outages with Review (you can always find those on our Articulate Status page) and I tested my own courses which published to Review normally.

It sounds like you've already looked into enabling the network endpoints and ports listed here

Have you tested any other files to confirm that file isn't the one causing trouble? 

I'd also check what update you're using, the latest is Storyline 360, build 3.20.16814.0.  You can check what you have installed by going to the "Help" Tab -> "About Articulate Storyline".

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.