Exit button

Nov 30, 2012

I have created a quiz with an 80% pass mark. There is an Exit button with instructions to click the Exit button to complete the quiz - this appears on the success results slide. I put the Exit button there as I wanted to ensure that a completion status would be reported.

When reporting on our LMS - the quiz seems to be working correctly,  those who have achieved 80% show as passed, Those who have failed show as failed. Those who have opened the quiz but not taken it show as incomplete.

However I have one person who has achieved a score of 80% but has status recorded as incomplete. 

I am confused as to why this has happened - is it because he hasn't clicked the Exit button - my research indicates that closing the window in Storyline should update the status.

Its a compliance quiz so it is important the status is reporting accurately.  Any guidance on how the completion status is updated in Articulate would be great.

Thanks.

1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.