Extremely New to Articulate 360: How Do I Download Templates Featured in 360 Content Library?

Mar 03, 2017

Hello,

I am not sure how to download and try some of the templates featured in the Content library. I have downloaded all of the 360 apps but am not sure where to find the content within the packages sent and how to launch to view them to start editing.

Background: I mostly use Articulate Rise and would like to expand my knowledge into the other tools so that I can use them at my workplace.

Thank you! 

7 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Sharon and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Are you not able to see the illustrations? I've seen this reported by users that may have a firewall preventing access.

For complete access to all things Articulate 360, ask your IT staff to allowlist the domains in this article.

If I have misunderstood, please let me know.

If you still need further assistance, our support engineers will be able to help you here.

Sharon Smith

Thanks - I am actually seeing no illustrations and in the drop down I just get an exclamation mark where each illustration should be. Same with the majority of pictures and videos ( though a few have come through). I will speak to IT support and if I still have issues after that I will get back to you.

Thanks for the prompt response.

Sharon Smith
Principal Project Officer
Operational Capability Team
Operations Support
Department of Natural Resources and Mines
Sharon.smith@dnrm.qld.gov.au
Ph: 31997766

[cid:image003.png@01D2B367.0E3CBA70]

------------------------------
The information in this email together with any attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. There is no waiver of any confidentiality/privilege by your inadvertent receipt of this material.
Any form of review, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this email message is prohibited, unless as a necessary part of Departmental business.
If you have received this message in error, you are asked to inform the sender as quickly as possible and delete this message and any copies of this message from your computer and/or your computer system network.
------------------------------

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.