Fill in the blank

May 22, 2018

Hello all

I want to create a fill in the blank question that reads something like... "Based on the information you've learned, what value does the D style bring to a team/organization?"   Once they have answered I would then like the slide to populate any of the pre-determined "right" answers that they did not type.   Is there a way to do this?  Please keep in mind that I am a complete novice who is self-taught on Storyline 2, so if you have an answer I would GREATLY appreciate step by step instructions.   I would be happy to call you as well if someone was able to walk me through it.

2 Replies
Walt Hamilton

If you just want ask a question and give general feedback, this attachment shows a pretty bare-bones way to do that.

If you want specific feedback, or a score, you're talking about a more complex project, and probably need to use some javascript to accomplish that.

Here's a sample that does that: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/free-sample-check-essay-questions-for-concepts-not-words

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.