Flash / TinCan issue

Nov 06, 2017

Hi everyone,

I am hoping someone can share some insight into a strange bug in one of our elearning courses.

It was created in Storyline 2, published in TinCan without HTML5 (I found HTML5 riddled with bugs). It is hosted on SCORM Cloud and most users are working through it with no issues.

But... a couple of users have reported missing objects on one of the slides. I've tested it on several browsers with my login details and had no problems, when I log in with the user details of one of the delegate with issues I get the same issues of them. Leading me to believe it is a user ID issue as opposed to browser or machine.

Problem is... now I am stumped and have no idea where to look to try to resolve this.

Any tips or pointers gratefully received!

3 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.