Font Issue

Dec 11, 2023

Hi, I reached out to Articulate for this problem previously, but I haven't got a solution or a good explanation for it. As you see in the attachment, the font in Articulate does not match up with those from Figma and Photoshop. They all have the same font and same font properties, but it appears much bigger in Articulate. The space between the characters are also different. This makes matching text extremely difficult and time consuming. I would appreciate any ideas. Thank you.

2 Replies
Eric Schaffer

Both Figma and Photoshop have many different settings for Fonts. It is very difficult to make sure all these setting fit Articulate. You can't adjust the Font in Articulate the way the others work. You might try sending your Articulate test to Photoshop and check the setting in Photoshop. Then make sure you use the same setting when developing anything else.

Good luck.

Fuji Huynh

Thank you for replying. I think it should be universal when it comes to to font settings/properties because I think many people use other programs to design and use Articulate to build as I do. My projects are designed in a fixed ratio of 9:16 (1080 x 1920), not scrollable, so all the pieces have to be where they are as in the layout. Since the font settings of Articulate is different, I have to modify paragraphs one by one. Thanks again.