Font Overlaps while preview and publish

Nov 20, 2019


I am creating a translation course, for Arabic and Japanese language the font overlaps on published output. While development, the font looks normal but after publishing course/previewing the fonts looks weird.

7 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Srinivasan!

Thank you for providing both screenshots in the post! I see where the Arabic text is displayed perfectly while editing the course but after publishing the text becomes compressed! 

I've noticed this is a software bug where the text is displayed incorrectly when translated to another language. I've also searched around for a workaround and found these two did the trick! 

  • Importing into a new file.
  • Changing the text to another font.

If you are still seeing these text issues, I'd be happy to investigate further! 

Lauren Connelly

Hi Srinivasan!

Thanks for reporting back! Sorry to hear that only solved a portion of the issue!

As I said, this is an open bug that our team is still investigating. We are continuing to track the impact so I've added your comments to the report, and shared it with the team.

If I hear of any updates, I'll report back to this discussion!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.