Format of Word Doc output
I use ASL 2 all the time, and a constant pain is the lack of flexibility in the word doc output. Am I missing something?
We use the word doc:
- for reviewers (yes I know there's now review functionality in a different version)
- as a user guide to support the elearning
The main problems I have are:
- No flexibility re formatting genreally
- The slide numbers are system generated and meaningless to users
- The screenshots are a poor resolution
I've just spend 2 whole days manually editing 30 ASL output word docs to get them into some sort of shape that I can show to users.