Free form drag/drop quiz question

Jan 18, 2016

I developed a drag/drop quiz question that no longer works. It used to be I'm no longer able to drag the responses to the target area. I developed the slide again from scratch but it doesn't work either. I've attached the slide. Thanks to everyone for your help. Lynn

11 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Lynn -- Please bear with me if I am a bit confused, but are you indicating that you created the file in question in SL2 and would like it to work now with SL1?

Please see the following on Comparing Articulate Storyline 1 and Articulate Storyline 2, as well the following:

Articulate Storyline 2 Backward Compatibility

Articulate Storyline 1 content can be upgraded to Articulate Storyline 2. However, Storyline 2 content can't be opened or edited with Storyline 1. See also: System Requirements for Articulate Storyline 2

If issues persist, and you feel that you'd like additional investigation into the troubles you may be having, please feel free to use this form to create a support ticket and submit with our Engineers for additional suggestions. :)

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Lynn,

Thanks for that update - I took a look at your file in SL1 and saw the same thing. I noticed that the lines surrounding the text boxes looked like they were dotted lines, but set to be a solid line and the boxes ha no fill? When I changed to apply a fill (which you could set to be 100% transparent) then I was able to drag the item. If you don't do that you have to grab the boxes bounding lines just exactly or else you're clicking essentially on empty space through the box. Does that make sense? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.