Free Trial

Apr 03, 2020

Hi,

While members of our team are on furlough due to the Covid 19 virus, we decided to take the opportunity to upskill many of our team members. One of the skills we want to teach is Articulate Storyline. I have put together a short course which is applicable to our particular business model, but when they try to download a free version of the software, they are unable to proceed.  One team member has had an email saying she has successfully signed up for the trial, but is unable to proceed.  Do you think it's just because you are so busy with similar traffic at the moment?

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Barbara and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thank you for contacting us to share what your team member is experiencing and for sharing that helpful image.

Do you think she's unable to proceed because you are so busy with similar traffic at the moment?

I can see that she has an activated trial, so I would advise that Chloe navigate to 360.articulate.com to see if she can successfully login there.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.