Jul 14, 2017
I have previously developed and published a storyline course that includes GIF animations. It worked fine and both offline and within an LMS. When opening up the course today, I noticed that one of the GIF files used for animation has disappeared and showed a broken image file. Bearing in mind that there are 2 GIF animations which work perfectly fine before the broken image file appears for the third GIF.
I have tested on all browsers and also tried to publish with different settings (Publish Quality settings, publishing for Web and LMS), cleared cache, updated browser and flash and the issue still persists. We have also noticed that it affected other courses where we have used GIF images as well. I have included the storyline file for review. Please assist :)