Help needed with Accessibility tabbing not working correctly in Storyline 2
Aug 30, 2017
I am working on a compliance training where a few of the slides are not working as planned for the Tab Order to comply with the WCAG 2.0 requirement. I have attached one of the slides for review.
Here is how the slide should work when
- Overall slide (folio)
- Web design icon. User hits <Enter> to show layer Web design
- Web design - title text
- Web design - text definition
- Web design - instruction-web design. User hits <Enter> to show layer Information technology
- Information Technology - title text
- Information Technology - text definition
- Information Technology - instruction-IT. User hits <Enter> to show layer Marketing
- Marketing - title text
- Marketing - text definition
- Marketing - instruction-marketing. User hits <Enter> to show layer Contact center
- Contact center - title text
- Contact center - text definition
- Contact center - instruction-contact ctr. User hits <Enter> to show layer Test center
- Test center - title text
- Test center - text definition
- Test center- instruction-test ctr. User hits <Enter> to advance to the next slide.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.