HELP! Stuck in a game build
I'm trying to get a grasp on the more advanced features of Storyline.
What I'm trying to do is this:
- Build a Jeopardy based game
- Three questions in each category, 4 total categories
- Multiple choice questions, using Convert to Freeform for each question for LMS reporting purposes
- Once answer is submitted, the correct answer text will display, along with a red 'x' or green check mark, depending on right or wrong selection.
Here's is where I'm having problems:
- When you preview the single question slide it works. when you preview the whole game, it breaks.
Does this have something to do with creating multiple "Pick One" freeform questions? I'm pretty sure my objects and buttons have unique names. Other than that, I'm at a loss and would really appreciate some guidance!