Help with completed/incomplete LMS completion statement from a Storyline SCORM LMS365

Nov 30, 2022

Hello and thank you for your time.  I am encountering a problem with my LMS feedback after a SCORM completion.  I use LMS365 and after completing a SCORM without a quiz, the LMS states, "Congratulations, you Passed!"  I have been notified that this is confusing, and a 'complete/incomplete' status message would be desired instead.

Using Storyline, when I published the SCORM I adjusted settings under 'reporting and tracking options' -> 'Report status to LMS as' Completed/Incomplete.

Are there any additional settings in Storyline that I may have overlooked that could be contributing to the 'Passed' feedback that I am receiving?  

Thank you for your help!

Joe

2 Replies
John Morgan

Hi Joe,

Thanks for checking in on this!

After looking into some similar cases, I found that some LMSs don't support the complete/incomplete status message. Is it possible that LMS365 doesn't support it? If it does, test your course in SCORM cloud. It's an online LMS environment that can be used to figure out whether the issue is with the LMS or the Story file. If you test your course on SCORM cloud and it works perfectly, then your issue is LMS based.

If it doesn't work share your file here or with our support engineers privately in a support case. We would to troubleshoot this for you!

I hope this helps!