Hover state does not restore in Articulate 360?

Nov 29, 2019

I see previous threads concerning this over 4 years ago but it appears I'm still experiencing the issue. I'm using Storyline 360.  The hover state has an image that I would like to go away when not hovered.

2 Replies
Ned Whiteley

Hi Gwen,

The attached example shows three ways to show an image when the user hovers over it. The first option uses the Hover state, which is a built-in Storyline state that requires no additional triggers. Using this method, the image will always disappear when the mouse moves away from it.

The bottom two options both use a custom state (in this case I have called it MouseOver), which is selected by using a trigger to change the state of the rectangle to the MouseOver state when the user hovers over it. The difference between the two options is that, in the first case, the option to restore previous state when user hovers out is selected in the trigger wizard and hence the image disappears when the mouse moves away from it:

Hope this helps.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.