How can I change the color of the close captions box in SL360? And is possible to change the color of the CC font?

Jan 09, 2019

Hi everyone, I need to change the color and transparency  of the CC box... now the color is dark, and I need to be more light... or change the color of the CC font....  but I can't find where I can change it. It is possible? Can you help me? Send a screenshot. Thanks a lot in advance.CC font and box

Pinned Reply
Luciana Piazza

Hello Gonzalo!

I'm happy to share that we have released Storyline 360 version 86 (Build 3.86.32028.0).

Included in this release is a new feature where you can customize the foreground and background colors of closed captions to complement your course design and maintain contrast accessibility.

All you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

2 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hello Gonzalo!

I'm happy to share that we have released Storyline 360 version 86 (Build 3.86.32028.0).

Included in this release is a new feature where you can customize the foreground and background colors of closed captions to complement your course design and maintain contrast accessibility.

All you need to do is update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.