How do I find and open Storyline in Articulate 360?

Jun 13, 2023

Hello,

I am new to this program and in a new role at my job.  My predecessor used Storyline 3 to create and manage training videos and sessions.  After getting the new Aritculate 360 software I can't find the Storyline program.  I tried using the Rise 360 and adding videos to create a new course but I wasn't able to upload the completed product to our sharepoint site.   She tried to assist me in the process but didn't know how to use the new software.

She said I needed to add a player but I don't know how to do that.

I am also using the web version of this.  Am I missing something?  

Feeling very confused on how to use this software.

I really appreciate any help or guidance with this.

Thank you,

Neale

5 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Neale!

Welcome to authoring in Storyline 360 and the E-Learning Heroes community! I see Ron has been helping you out, but I just wanted to pop in and share this article which goes into detail on how to access and manage the Articulate 360 desktop apps: 

Also, I wanted to invite you to our tips and tricks webinars. Once each month at 11am ET, our training team hops on a live call to answer top questions from our customers.

It's super casual (and they're super smart!), so it's a great place to get expert tips and answers to frequently asked questions from our online community. In short, everything you need to create incredible online learning! You can register for the next call here: https://articulate.fyi/3ZiKgu9

And don't worry if you can't make it, because everyone who registers will get a recording sent to them afterward! There's also a huge list of on-demand past trainings available.

Hope to see you there!

Ron Price

It looks like someone in the e-learning heroes community had your exact issue and their Support team offered these steps: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/desktop-apps-not-showing-in-articulate-menu

If that still doesn't work, your next step would be to contact Articulate support at support@articulate.com.