How to create Accessible Drag and Drop and Text Entry with points awarded all on one slide in Storyline 3?
I've just started to learn Articulate Storyline 3 and need to create an accessible drag and drop slide that also allows text entry. Attached is a Storyline 3 file where:
- Slide 1.1 successfully works for drag and drop (Awards 10 p0ints & Displays Correct layer)
- Slide 1.2 successfully works for text entry (Awards 10 p0ints & Displays Correct layer)
- Slide 1.3 successfully works for drag and drop even though the drag and drop boxes are underneath the text entry boxes (Awards 10 p0ints & Displays Correct layer)
- Slide 1.3 does not successfully work for text entry (Awards 10 p0ints but displays Incorrect layer when all text boxes are correct)
Does anyone know how I can make the Correct layer display when text entry is correct for all text boxes on Slide 1.3?
The correct answers on the slide for both drag and drop and text entry are from left to right:
- heart failure or congestive heart failure for the first 2 boxes
- digoxin or digitalis for the next 2 boxes
- angiotensin-converting inhibitor, ace inhibitor or beta blockers for the next 3 boxes
- drug therapy or treatment outcome for the last two boxes
The SME changed the order of the boxes and I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to renumber the boxes. The current order as it stands now for the boxes is:
- Box 1; Box 2
- Box 6; Box 7
- Box 3; Box 4; Box 5
- Box 8; Box 9
The Tab order is not set yet, so please click on a box to enter text.