How to develop drag & drop exercise in slide?
I want to develop custom drag & drop exercise with below functionality. http://screencast.com/t/NzicrgmusA
1. Drop all 4 statement into left side box then Submit button will appear.
2. After click on submit button either it will show If all are correct then exercise will be completed or which are correct & wrong.
3. Then Try again & Continue button will be appear in place of Submit.
4. Now here should be two condition
4.1 if user click on try again then exercise should be reset means all 4 statement should be reset at their original place.
4.2. If user click on continue button then all correct statement should be display over the correct box.
5. After try again user will drag & drop the statement over the boxes & submit button will appear.
6. After click on submit button again it will show correct & wrong responses but this time only Continue button will appear because we have to give only 2 try to user.
7. After click on continue button all correct answer will be displayed.
Below is the short description for drag & drop exercise.
(Provide a Submit button, when submit button has been clicked provide a tick or an X against the correct/incorrect responses.
Retry and Continue buttons onscreen. Allow one retry (Unless all responses are correct on the first try)
Show the correct answers after 2 tries if still incorrect.)
Please suggest me how I done this exercise.