How to Zoom into pictures in Storyline 360call for help

Sep 25, 2019

Dear colleagues,

I am using storyline (I am a new user) I have pictures and just want to see if it is also possible to zoom into the picture. I can not find it in the animations pannel, (it is possible to do this in PowerPoint and when I import a PowerPoint slide show this animation is not there.  any one knnow how to do it and willing to shre how with me  thanks Trevor Smith

5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Trevor and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are working on in your project.

There is a Zoom Picture option, which you can read about here.

If you are looking for some creative solutions, take a look at this previous challenge with ideas:

Zooming and Magnifying Images in E-Learning #114

Trevor Smith

Hi Leslie, thanks for the tips.  I did go to them and have follow them  but something is not working correctly. I use the zoom tool, mark the part of the picture that I want to zoom into,  the green doted line appears around the area that should zoom into,  I have adjusted the speed of zoom , but when I preview it does not zoom in fully  , there is only a little zoom, not the full zoom  and I can not work out why.  Is there some help desk I can ask what is happening?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.