Images are blurred even after publishing the output in Storyline 360.

Mar 14, 2019

Images are blurred even after publishing the output in Storyline 360. I have tried the option of changing the storyline size but it has not made much of an effect. Any suggestions on how to improve the image quality or any particular software to use for taking screenshots?

5 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hello Anjali. Thanks for sharing your .story file. I exported one of the images from the layers on slide 1.4. When I looked at the properties for the original image and saw that the image size was slightly smaller than the slide size. When the published course launches and scales the player up, there might be some blur because the original image is being stretched to match the slide size. 

I didn't see a drastic reduction in image quality; so I might not be seeing the same blurriness that you are. If you want to attach a screenshot of the image versus what you're seeing in the published output, that will give us an idea of what your experience is. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.