Is it possible to make video enrichment with text and graphics in Storyline 360 and re-export to mp4

Jun 16, 2020

I have a mp4 video in HD quality and want to add text and graphics to the video and re-export it to mp4 to be used in Rise.

I tried to use Storyline 360 (because we know this tool well) to the enrichment and have removed video-compression and then exported the video again as a HD mp4-file, but my output file freezes everytime a text animation is shown in the video?

Furthermore, it takes very long time to export the video.

Is this possible Storyline - and does anyone have tips on, how to get this to work?

Or should we use a videoediting-tool instead?

Thanks in advance :-)

1 Reply
Elizabeth Pawlicki

Hi Dorte!  Are you exporting your entire Storyline course as a video?  Depending on the size and length of the video, that rendering/export can take some time but should not freeze up in Rise 360.  If you'd like to share your file, we'd be happy to take a look! It looks like you also are working with our Support team on this issue so I'll let them take it from here but if you have more questions please don't hesitate to reach out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.