Issue when trying to resume course after 360 update

Jan 31, 2018

Hi, are there any differences about how Story 2 and Story 360 create SCORM packages?

I modified a lesson I did with Story 2 using 360 (changed 1 video in 1 slide) and I uploaded it to my LMS, as usual overwriting the old one.

Probably before uploading the new file I left my course exactly at the slide I changed (not sure, though). When I get into the course again, if I prompt to resume from where I left, the page goes blank and I am not able to do anything but reloading the page in the browser. 

Attached there is a screenshot  of the error I get from the LMS. I never experienced this behavior before and wanted to understand if there's a way to fix it.

Thank you very much.

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Andrea!  Thanks for letting us know what happened.  Could you share your original Storyline 2 version of the file with me for testing?  If you upgraded that file to Storyline 360 format, a back up was created:  project name - SL2 backup.story .

I'd like to better understand why that slide is getting stuck.  Be sure to let me know specifically which slide it was, and if you could also include what browser you were using to view the output, that would be super!

Thanks for working through it.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.