Issue with Creating/Saving Custom Player Text Labels - Not saving! Reverting back to English!
Dealing with a lot of languages and needed Thai, which is not one of the included player languages. So we had a translator translate all 125 text labels so we could create our own.
However whenever I start inputting the new words and try to save, it reverts back to English.
1. Choose the language I'm trying to edit.
2. I start inputting the Thai words.
3. I SAVE the progress, and it forces me to overwrite the file.
4. After clicking YES, the ENGLISH labels show back up.
5. Then I select THAI from the Language list to make sure my progress was saved and see THAT IT WAS NOT.
WHAT am I supposed to do?
After I had already spent the time to copy over all 125 of them, I saved them to THAI and then the English reloaded, and when I loaded the Thai one and they were all in English again I wanted to bang my head against the wall. So I did it again and about half way through I noticed that the language had reverted back to English sometime while I was working. So that I started doing just a few at a time and this exact process has been repeated THREE times now and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the Thai labels to save.
This is urgent. Please help!!