Latest update - issues/queries
I was very excited to see that the latest update had some long awaited accessibility features, not least the use of headings and some user controls. Thanks for that!
As expected though, I have found some issues... or I may be doing things incorrectly. If anyone can help me fix these, I'd be very grateful!
1. Course title - these reads in JAWS as a button with instructions on how to activate it. It clearly isn't a button.
2. When you move into the navigation region, it used to start with the Next or Submit button and then cycle anti-clockwise around the player. This was good because usually the user wants to move to the next slide. Now it starts with the accessibility settings and then Prev, etc. This is not very efficient.
3. I can't get my quiz feedback layers to read at all. It makes no difference where in the focus order I put them (top or bottom), it's like they aren't there. I've attached a video to show this.
4. When I close the preview window, Storyline crashes and my file closes. This is going to drive me up the wall as I check my work constantly.
5. I can't work out how to move between statements and options in a matching question when using JAWS. I can use the arrow keys to go through the options but how do you then read the next statement?
Grateful for any help with solving any or all of the above.