I have English text intermixed with right-to-left in the Notes Section (for such text as product names). This text flows and reads correctly when previewed/published. But when the Player is set to be right-to-left, the English text becomes corrupt.
See attached screenshot. Using Articulate 360, latest update (v3.11.14249.0). Using Arial font. Publishing as HTML5 with Flash fallback, SCORM 2004.
I should mention that when published it looks corrupt in Chrome, but not in IE11. But either way, it previews in Storyline as corrupt.
Upon further review, it's not only the left-to-right English text, but the right-to-left text too. In doing a test, I also discovered that the Notes are corrupt as soon as I set the Player to read text right-to-left, even if the Notes are ALL in English before importing the right-to-left text.