License Transfer

Feb 29, 2016

I couldn't find this answered anywhere.  I am leaving my company and so they need to transfer the Articulate Storyline license from my machine to a new machine (and a new person for the forums).  I have the Serial Number.  Is there anything else anyone needs to know or do to transfer the license and upload the software on the new machine seamlessly?  My machine will be wiped, and the hard drive likely replaced, since it's on the verge of death anyway.  I'm the most technical person around here, so I want to make sure we have a seamless transition.

Thanks!

5 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Steven,

Can you clarify what you mean by "general" Articulate license? Any Articulate license is under the End User License Agreement and would follow the same conditions.

Are you referring to an Articulate 360 subscription? If so, the Terms of Service (TOS) covers the conditions and also doesn't permit transferring, unless it's a transfer within a Teams account.

Let us know if you have any specific questions!

Tabinda Nayyar

Hi Steven, I am looking to transfer license from a departed employee (Employee A) to a new one in that team. (Employee B).

I also need to transfer A's contents to B. I don't see an option to do that while B is not there in the list of users. I was under the impression that A's contents should be transferred to B first then  A will be removed; now we will have one extra seat that can be assigned to B.

Thoughts? How do we go bout this?

Thanks,

t.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.