Linking state change between two objects
I'm evaluating Storyline 360 and I have an issue that can be streamlined to the following:
- I have two objects: an image (a simple circle here) and a checkbox.
- I have defined two states on the image: normal and selected.
- The checkbox initial state is normal.
- I want the image state to "follow" the checkbox state: when the checkbox is selected, the image should be selected, and normal when the checkbox is normal.
- So I added two triggers:
- Change the image state to selected when the checkbox state is selected
- Change the image state to normal when the checkbox state is normal
Now what happens is:
- When I click the checkbox to select it, the image goes to the selected state: that's fine.
- When I click a second time to the checkbox to unselect it, the image remains in the selected state, whatever I do with the checkbox. I have to click on the image to return it to the normal state.
Any help would be appreciated.