Missing Multiple Responses S360

Dec 29, 2023

I could not find the bank of question options which included the MR question when I clicked on the Graded Question button on the toolbar. My version of Storyline360 said there were no new updates.

However! When I downloaded Storyline 360 -BETA-, the choices showed up. Not sure if there is a bug in the original S360, but I am sharing this here for anyone who has had this issue recently.

5 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Debbie!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing the Graded Questions slide options in 32-bit Storyline 360. Happy to help with this!

Testing the behavior on my end (32-bit Storyline 360 version 3.83.31444.0 via Windows Parallels on a Mac M1) I was unable to reproduce the same issue. All of the question slide options appeared as expected!

If you've confirmed that you are working locally, and a repair of your Storyline installation doesn't do the trick, please connect with our support engineers who would be happy to continue troubleshooting with you!

Debbie Mack

Thank Steven!

I do not know what was going on on my end. I watched your screen cap, and where you clicked on for the MR question, was not there for me, when they usually are. I wished I had done a screen cap on my end. Very bizarre. As I mentioned theybshowed up when I installed the BETA version! Go figure.

Steven Benassi

Hi Debbie!

You're welcome! Thanks for following up!

The Multiple Response option should be present in both 32 and 64-bit versions of Storyline 360. Just to clarify, are you still running into this issue when authoring in 32-bit Storyline? If so, it would be helpful to see a screen recording of the behavior as you're experiencing it on your end. If you'd rather share it privately, please do so through a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!