Mobile learning bottom frame issue

Feb 20, 2017

Hello all,

I have edited the player to be transparent, we want the whole project to be full screen (using Articulate 360).  However, I keep getting a grayish line at the bottom (see image attached).

I have tried making it black too, however the grayish line at the bottom keeps appearing (same way).

Have any of you faced the same issue? How can I fix it?

Best regards,

Luis

7 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Luis,

Thanks for sharing your file with me. Since your publishing settings were set to LMS, I went ahead and published for LMS and uploaded the zip file to SCORM Cloud, which is industry standard for LMS testing. Here's a link that you can test on your mobile device.

I tested that link on my iPhone 5S iOS 10.2.1 with mobile Safari, and I did not see the gray line. Here are a couple of screenshots I took on my device:

Please test the link I included above, and let me know how it looks on your end! 

Alyssa Gomez

Hey, Luis--I don't think you need to import your project into a new file, since the gray bar did not appear in SCORM Cloud. What LMS are you testing the file in? If your course works properly in SCORM Cloud but not in your LMS, you'll want to open a support case with your LMS provider to troubleshoot the issue. They’ll know how best to help with LMS-specific problems.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.