Module not completing

Jun 29, 2021

I have one module that I created about a year ago and every so often it would not "complete" in our LMS (Cornerstone if it matters.)  Last week I went through and updated it with current content and now it doesn't complete for 90% of people!  Our LMS administrator is looking into it, but I suspect that's not going to be the solution.  Anyone have any suggestions?  This is assigned to 40-80 people every week so I need a better solution than manually marking them completed.  Thanks!

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hello Jennifer!

Sorry, you're running into this snag after making changes to the course! We're happy to help. How are you marking completion? Does the learner have to view a certain number of slides, pass a quiz, or do they need to press a button to mark the course as complete?

Are the learners all using the same browser and device? If not, are you finding that the course doesn't show as completed when the learner uses a specific browser?

Lastly, I'd recommend testing your course in another LMS like SCORM cloud to see if the course isn't marked as complete.

Please keep us updated so we can point you to next steps!