Motion Paths not working as expected with "User presses a key" trigger in Storyline 360
Hello everyone, I have been working with the Motion paths in Storyline 360.
When I tried to trigger the animation with "user presses a key" animations doesn't work as expected. Following are my observations:
- Triggering animation using "User presses a key" trigger, animation doesn't work in both preview and publish
- Animation starts working after clicking on the object to which the trigger is attached
- When I press and hold the key, animation keeps on restarting without playing completely even once (This behavior was not there in Storyline 2)
- When I attach "Orient Shape to the path" property to my path, and do the same by pressing and holding the key, animation keeps restarting and the object starts changing its direction very rapidly causing a rotation effect
- Sometimes, triggers used inside layers to start animation are not working even after clicking on the object (This issue is appearing very rarely in publish)
I've planned to develop a cool interactive game using the new motion path animations and triggers in storyline 360, but I'm unable to accomplish it as I was facing these problems.
I've attached the source file and publish for your reference.
Please help me out if there is a way to overcome these problems.
Thanks in advance.