Multiple User for articulate 360

Jan 27, 2020

Hi, we are planning to purchase Articulate 360 license. My question is in how many desktop can i install and run this software, as i m the user 1 & user 2 sits on different location, so with one license can i make the software run & second thing, if not then can the user 2 will able to use online software like rise, content library and all. Thanks in advance.

6 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Varun,

The Articulate 360 Terms of Service entitle you to install Articulate software on a maximum of two computers, such as a home computer and a work computer.

If you need to install it on additional computers or would like more than one person to use it, you'll need to purchase additional subscriptions. Or, you may want to consider an Articulate 360 Teams account. Articulate 360 Teams includes all the benefits of an individual Articulate 360 subscription plus team management, seat management, consolidated billing, priority support, and unlimited storage space. See this comparison for details.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.