Need to allow Reset slide AND Review Quiz option
How can I have a "reset" button available on my slide, but also allow the user to view the "saved" state?
I'm building out a final assessment. The questions are working appropriately, and all except for one, work when I'm allowing the learner to review their submitted quiz. The slide in question is slide 1.5, "Complete the triangle".
Desired behavior of "Complete the Triangle" slide:
- Learner can click the "Reset" button at any point
- Learner has 3 attempts to submit their response to the question
- When learner clicks the "submit" button, a feedback layer is shown
- When learner clicks the "Try Again" button on the feedback layer, the slide is reset to the initial state
- When learner completes the quiz, and clicks the "Review Quiz" button on either the Failure or Passed feedback layer, they see the "saved state" of the triangle slide
Thank you, as always, for reading, and taking a look at my problem!