No audio on speaker for iOS devices for Storyline 360 output

Aug 11, 2017

Hi guys,

I tried my published courses on iPhone, iPad (Safari and Chrome), and there's no audio on speaker. Unless I plugged my headsets in, otherwise, I cannot hear any thing.

I tried both on Amazon S3 and Scorm Cloud with several courses, and I got the same result. NO AUDIO ON SPEAKER.

I have the latest version of Storyline 360 v3.7.12674.0. When I publish, I always use standard setting from Articulate and select HTML5/Flash fallback.

This is SUPER urgent for me!

Thanks,

Virak

15 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Virak,

It's been reported to our team for further investigation, but no updates as of yet. In the meantime it does appear that turning off the mute or plugging the iOS device into a speaker/headset/etc. allows the audio to play as expected so I hope you're able to use that in the time being! 

Lauren Connelly

Hello everyone!

I wanted to update this discussion and share that we are no longer seeing this bug, iOS (iPad tested) mute/do not disturb does not prevent Rise audio/media from playing through iPad speakers, in our latest version of Storyline 360.

I'd recommend using Storyline 360 (Build 3.61.27106.0) or later.

You can reach our Support Team in this discussion or privately in a support case.