Not able to install Articulate 360 Trial

Nov 29, 2017

Hi

I am just too frustrated trying to figure out how to install a trial of Articulate 360. Even after going through all the probable solutions, it still does not install. The error code I am getting is 8007047E.

I must admit, this is the first software that I have come across that is such a pain to install. and BTW this is my second attempt trying to install this trial. I had tried it a couple of months back and just gave up. If installing a trial can be such a pain, I cant imagine to think what the full software would be like.  Even after going through all the discussions and forums, I haven't been able to figure out how to get this going. I thought Storyline was a software meant for the non-technical people to create sophisticated content. If I have to do all the technical stuff to get my computer ready to install Articulate, I am afraid, this is not really setting a good example.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Joseph,

I'm sorry you've run into such difficulty installing Articulate 360 - it's certainly not what we'd expect! That error message is one that our team has seen before and is often connected to something on the specific system interfering with the install. If you've already run through the troubleshooting steps here, it's best to work with our Support Engineers next. They'll be able to send you steps on how to pull some error logs and then they can look for specific issues that are appearing.

I've started a case on your behalf, so please keep your eyes peeled for an email from Support@articulate.com!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.