Not able to Publish or Preview in Storyline 360

Mar 19, 2019

While trying to publish a storyline project to 360, it started to publish, then after about 3 seconds, I received an error message "Something has gone wrong with Articulate Storyline and it might close."  It never closes Storyline, but it does repeat this same popup error message every time I try to publish to ANY output or even try to preview the project.  I've had absolutely no issues before and am now at a complete development standstill.  Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Michael! We want to get you back up and running as soon as possible.

Would you mind if we had a look at your project file to investigate what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done troubleshooting. If that works for you, you can upload your file privately to our support team here. We'll give it a test and let you know what we find!

Katie Riggio

Hi, Michael. Glad to hear Ronaziel was able to help!

On the topic of corruption: While it's tough to nail down why that happens, these tips can help mitigate the risk. Another nifty trick is to check your temp folder to see if there's an earlier version of the file.

If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.