Office 2010 Ungrade

Dec 08, 2013

We have upgraded to Office 2010 from Office 2003. (Yes I know we are a bit slow).

Since the upgrade, the text in the Menu has reduced in size. Same font etc. nothing has changed in storyline settings.

Also, we we go into storyline, all the font that was showing perfectly, is now either increased or reduced in size. This means fixing all the font in the articulate.

Does anyone know why this has happenned and if we can get the size in the menu back to where it was?

thanks

Julie

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Julie, 

There isn't an option to change the font size within Storyline's menu (or other player elements) but it may be an overall setting that Office 2010 has in terms of how items appear differently - I know it took some getting used to for me with Office 2013 on a Windows 8. You'll also want to check your DPI settings to ensure they're set to 96, as setting differently could cause odd behavior in Storyline. 

Some other causes of odd behavior that you could look into are detailed here, specifically not working on your local drive.  Additionally, you could also conduct a repair of Storyline and the supporting Windows software. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.