Pick one freeform question in Storyline 360 with Images

Mar 15, 2017

I cannot get this to work. Although the question type works fine with buttons I can't seem to get it work with images. Can anyone help? I have tried adding a blank box over the top and grouping but didn't work.

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Gae,

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention! And you're right--it looks like the dashed line around the images interferes with the Selected state of the objects in HTML5. Strangely enough, it works as expected with a solid line! If you publish with Flash, the images with the dashed outline work as you'd expect. You can test your file published with Flash here. 

I'll take this to the team, and we'll look at next steps. If it is indeed a software bug, here's how we'll tackle it, and I'll let you know as soon as we have an update.

Thanks so much again for making us aware of this issue, and I apologize if it caused you a slowdown!

Leslie McKerchie

Hey Gae,

Good news! We fixed the issue you reported where:

Freeform Pick One doesn't show Selected state when Images have dashed outline.

Install the latest Storyline 360 update to take advantage of all the recent features and fixes. Here's how.

If the problem happens again, please record a Peek 360 screencast for me, and I'll be happy to help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.