Powerpoint Import not Working

Aug 03, 2020

Good day All, 

My powerpoint slides will not import in as the tutorial indicates. 

At first I tried to import quite a few and thought this could be too much at one time. Then I tried to import 1 slide and it still would not work. The message that pops up says that something went wrong and that I should type a description in detail as to what happened. 

Please can someone advise as I need to import these slides, or will have to start from scratch :( 

Thank you in advance -

Jemma 

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Jemma,

I'm sorry you're unable to import your PowerPoint presentation! I would first check to ensure the file is saved locally or on your desktop first before importing, as trying to import from the cloud or a network drive can cause issues.

This article also covers a few reasons why your file may not be importing:

Also, I'd like to share these tips below for importing your file. Most importantly, you'll want to ensure that your presentation sizes in both Storyline and PowerPoint match. You can read about it below! 

If you're still running into issues after reviewing the articles, feel free to connect with a support engineer, and they can take a look at your PowerPoint file to troubleshoot further!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.