PowerPoint slides are importing blank into Storyline 360

Aug 24, 2019

I have read several posts about this issue. All of the posts that read stated that I need to save my powerpoint to the computer. My issue is that I have a virtual desktop and everything is cloud based. My system has Office 365 with OneDrive. I am using Storyline 360. I also noticed that all the features with Presenter does not work because it wants me to save to a local place. I had previously Storyline 3 and did not have this issue. Please help this is getting frustrating.

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi Carrie!

Sorry you're running into this issue, but I'm happy to offer help! 

It's important to make sure all Storyline projects are published on your local hard drive (typically your C: drive). Working on a network drive or an external USB drive can cause erratic behavior due to latency. For example, it could cause file corruption or prevent you from saving changes. In this case it looks like projects aren't importing correctly.

You can place a copy of your project on a network drive or a USB drive for backup purposes, but avoid reopening the file until you've moved it back to your local hard drive.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.