Print Results Button

Aug 06, 2014

I have created a few freeform text entry fields throughout a module and am trying to get a printout of all of the answers to be turned in for reference. I have created the results slide that is collecting the information from these text entries, but when published, I answer the questions, I reach the results slide, I click the print button, it asks for my name, it then goes to a blank html page showing no results at all. I am not sure if it is something I am missing in the freeform part, the results slide or if it is a problem with the security settings on my computer. Is there anything that I might be overlooking? I have searched the forums and wasn't able to find a situation quite like I was experiencing, so any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JD

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi JD,

Are you testing this within the intended publish environment or testing it locally? If you view published Articulate Storyline content on your local hard drive or send it to someone else to view on their local hard drive, you'll encounter security restrictions from the computer, web browser, Flash Player, and network that'll cause various features of your content to fail. To test your published content and share it with others, upload it to the environment for which it was published. This is described a bit further here, and there are a few web servers you could also use for testing.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.